Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Good Morning!
I am glad it's Tuesday and I am so looking forward to the three day weekend that is coming up. Another Labor Day and I don't have any plans ( does sleeping in count?) I was trying to take a long awaited trip to North Carolina to see my mommy. I miss her so much. Buuut, since I over did it on my budget I may not be able to do such.


Anywho, I can't stop looking at my finger nails- I went to a local beauty supply shop and purchased my first bottle of OPI nail polish in a feminine and polite color that is Coney Island Cotton Candy. I'm excited about mentioning it because it is the perfect color for the workplace, interviews or for the conservative woman who opts out for the brighter more noticable colors. I recommend this sweet color for anyone. A co-worker mentioned that she liked how it looks as if I'm not even wearing any nail polish- it's matches my nails just that much.
To score this great color at a great price, visit one of your local beauty supply shops. Take a look to see what I mean! This fabulous color is what I'm rocking on my toes right now.





You're villa or Mine?
by
OPI

No comments: