Thursday, August 16, 2007

Okay, I'm trying not to make blogging at work a habit. I just came from having my 6 month evaluation with my boss, so I had to write to ya. It looks as though I'm doing extremely well, I've grasped most projects that have come my way as well as support two other people effectively, gracefully and graciously. Although there is room for improvement I guess you can say I passed my first 6 months! It looks like there may be an opportunity to go back to school and advance on my communications degree which so what I want to do- particularly in the area of PR/Marketing. My division has been working on its marketing plan I may be the front runner for this ever-important project. I have been praying on this opportunity for so long- this goes to show that God really does hear our prayers and each time I'm convinced and my faith grows more and more. My dream has been to work on the communications side of a corporate company providing counsel and eventually overseeing publications and other matters concerning the company. I'm excited that more projects are coming through for me and that I will have a future with Exceed. God you are so good to me! I'm so elated right now. Who knew that I would be on a job which is not even related to my major, yet I am allowed to utilize my degree across the board, while obtaining some other skills along the way. Again I say- thank you God! Who knew... well except Him?

Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee.

Jeremiah 1:5

No comments: