Monday, July 21, 2008



Every Weekend is a Great Weekend!

I hope you can say the same- I wasn't always so happy for the weekend, but all of that has changed. I remember reading a quote over the weekend, that says 'if you fail to plan then you plan to fail. ' On Friday, I went out to Bahama Breeze in Towson with my sister after she returned from New Orleans. She had been to the restaurant before and had wanted me to check it out. Hence the name, there was an island theme throughout the restaurant. Lots of vibrant colors, fruity themed drinks and an elaborate menue. Since I had eaten literally minutes before I had the Bahamarita and it was like that! It had a blend of kiwi, strawberry, and lemon. By the time Saturday rolled around I did laundry, but before that I discovered a mall right across from the Baltimore harbor- The Gallarey at Harbor Place. I also went to a cook out with a girlfriend of mine outside of D.C., it was great and the food was wonderful. I did bring some to work for lunch ! After a great sermon by Pastor Jenkins on Sunday, I became lost in Law and Order- Criminal Intent. Then, once the segment was over I went to do more school work. Then, around 5 I began to get ready for Artscape, Sunday was the last day for the arts festival. I had a blast, there was tons of food, people, art and jewelry. I even petted a horse! I didn't see the monkey all of the newspapers had been writing about. Artscape also had performances each night such as Roberta Flack, Mario, and the Wailers. If you find yourself in Baltimore in July of 2009, join us for Artscape!

Well, only 5 more days to the weekend!

No comments: