Thursday, July 17, 2008

God has been so good to me! This has been an interesting morning. Living in the charm city can present some surprises at some points, but all in all it's not bad there. However, close to three months ago we had some "squatters" on our third floor who were also street pharmacists. Now they have put out and some have returned to seek revenge on the property, we think that's the last of them until this morning I receive a call from my sister who is away on travel that some guy came in to our house looking to retrieve some mail for a relative who was a part of the drama on the third floor. It turns out our neighbor contacted her and told her about the situation as she was leaving for work. God has truly blessed me and has encamped around me as well sending angels to look out over our house. I pray that my sis and I can be invaluable resources as our neighbors are for us. He let me sleep a little bit later, while someone else awoke bright and early to catch the person in the act. It is things like this that lets me know God has things covered. As the morning progressed, my nerves got a little worse, because what if he hadn't been in there to retrieve mail. Thank you God is all I can say. He truly gets the glory- have you given him the glory today?

-R

1 comment:

Unknown said...

"because what if he hadn't been in there to retrieve mail." there are no what-if's with God. It is what it is.