Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Has anyone called your name lately?
Good Morning!
Around 3 o'clock this morning, I heard someone call my name. Twice to be exact, so I try to come up with my own understanding as to why this happened and what this meant.(Yes, I know God often talks to us around 3) So, I go to trusty Google and type in the phrase 'dreams someone is calling your name'. I come up with random Yahoo answers from people who asked a similar question and received guestimates from people who were on the site. Not creditable. I then go back to Googe and type 'dream interpretations', ahh, now I'm on to something. I click on a site that has dream listing titles from A-Z. I click on 'C' for call but that wasn't listed. Next I go to 'N' for name. Listed first was if you had dreams of forgetting someone's name, as I keep scrolling I have hit the jackpot:
Name

To hear your name being called, indicates that you are in touch and in tune with your spirituality. It also makes you aware of your own uniqueness and highlights your individuality.
According to Dreammoods.com, I am in touch with my spirituality, I am aware of my own uniqueness and my individuality has been highlighted. I always thought I was in touch with my spirituality, but I guess I am now more than ever! This has been a humbling experience, it has been quite a journey to get here. I always think about whether I am hearing God's voice, and what type of prayers I can pray to be sure that I am hearing his voice. I have learned that we have to cut out the noise around us and in our minds in order to hear his voice. I have made great progress in doing such. I am truly elated about this revelation in my dream.

No comments: