Wednesday, August 06, 2008

A Learning Experience...

Always looking to advance or hone my writing skills and learn about different approaches to writing I agreed to write a section of a proposal regarding Customer Relations. I was very happy about the experience and I still am! Anywho, I wrote to what I thought the proposal was asking for- even the director gave me positive feedback and did make some edits, and revisions. So, a meeting with all of the writers was held and I was told the meeting did not go well. Several people had to rewrite their sections because of various reasons. My section was one, but, I didn't do very much of the re-writing! I guess I really blew it! But, I feel that in this I was walking out of the will of God. Once again I've pitched my tent, and got comfortable somewhere I am not supposed to be. It was example of me not trusting God and man have I learned my lesson! Going back to the day when I told Him I would trust him with my life it should have been a closed case, but nooo! I had to get involved and do things my way. I was just wondering how will I learn if I don't get experience? No one will give me a chance. I must always trust in him and then rest in him as he is the master. I learned that it can be costly walking outside of the will of God. I am a little embarrassed, but, oh well. I am still happy that I gave it a shot and failed, versus being upset not having given it a try.

No comments: